"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Another Day of REST...!

Monday 14 May 2012

Another Day of REST...!

I have decided to give my body a well earned rest ... I don't want to jeopardise my fitness by overdoing things and then have to pull out of  future events, so for the sake of a couple of days I am taking things easy!


I thoroughly enjoyed the challenge of the K2B at the weekend, but I can honestly say it is the most tired I have EVER felt.  I was fine whilst I was doing it, and even immediately after (I think the adrenaline must have kicked in!) but about 6 hours later I was absolutely, frighteningly exhausted!  I was thinking I would never recover enough to exercise again!  


However, little old me has bounced back and after feeling extremely fatigued yesterday I have felt fine today!!  There's life in me yet! Now onto the next challenges! A sub 50 minute 10K run in June and a cycling sportive in July! Need to get back on my bike!


No comments:

Post a Comment