"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Day 19 Janathon - lacking in confidence.

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Day 19 Janathon - lacking in confidence.

Feeling really fed up tonight!  Feeling worthless,  useless and with no confidence in anything I do and more importantly I am bloody annoyed that other human beings (being polite here, cos I doubt they are!) can made me feel this way ... AND my usual therapy (exercise) hasn't worked.


 I walked to my steps class, did an hours steps (which I didn't particularly enjoy) and then ran home to try and shake the bad feelings away!


Unfortunately, none of this made me feel any better so plan B - stuff my face with my body weight of junk!


So now I am sat here not only pissed off with the world but with myself - feeling bloated and very unhealthy! AND to make matters worse the one night everyone is out and I have control of the remote the bloody TV won't come on  - it just keeps blinking at me "no signal".  GGRRRRRRR!


I'm going to go and hide under the duvet and hope tomorrow is a better day!


Todays contribution to Juneathons total is:


Walking: 1.29 miles
Running: 1.37 miles
+ 1 hours steps class



Juneathon total to date:

Running - 69.9 mi - 10.7 hrs
Swimming -  0.9 mi - 1.3 hrs
Biking -  56.1 mi - 4.7 hrs
Walking -  21.4 mi - 7.0 hrs
Cross training - 3.1 mi - 1.8 hrs

Total -  151.4 mi - 25.5 hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment