"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Janathon Day 15 = HALF WAY POINT!

Friday 15 June 2012

Janathon Day 15 = HALF WAY POINT!


Well I've survived Day 15 and the half way point and can't believe how much better I feel tonight after a day of rain!!  Is this the start of me praying for rain instead of the sun?


Anyway, because we have had torrential rain today I wimped out of braving nature and went to the gym instead!


At the gym I managed to cycle, run, weights and swim before relaxing in the steam room!  No ill effects tonight and not a sneeze in sight so it definitely is hayfever!


The gym was busy initially but soon quietened down once the England match drew nearer!!! Nothing to report tonight - very boring really!  I'm reading a book at the moment called "The art of running faster" so I will report on how I get on with its recommendations after I have read it and fingers crossed it works and I do actually run faster!


Today's contribution to mileage:


Cycle: 6.21 miles
Running: 0.93 miles
Swimming: 0.39 miles
PLUS Weights 


View my activities here

Juneathon miles so far:
  • Run - 14 activities - 54.5 miles - 8.3 hrs
  • Swim - 3 activities - 0.9 miles - 1.3 hrs
  • Bike - 4 activities - 28.7 miles - 2.1 hrs
  • Walk - 7 activities - 13.9 miles - 4.5 hrs
  • Rowing - 4 activities- 1.9 miles - 0.5 hrs
  • Total - 32 activities- 99.8 miles - 16.7 hrs
LOOK how close I am to hitting the century mark - if I had known that I would have run that bit further - pppffftttt!!!!



I am ahead of my Janathon total mileage at this point by 8 and a half miles but DOWN on my running miles by 10 Miles!!!


I need to get RUNNING ....

 tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment