"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Half time score!

Sunday 1 July 2012

Half time score!

We are half-way through 2012 and that means half way through the challenge 2012 miles in 2012! How am I doing?  


I have had the Juneathon challenge to keep me motivated during June and to help push my figures up!  However ... not far enough! Still on track for managing to run and walk it! Need to keep the motivation high!


June Running Total: 123.00 miles
June Walking Total: 33.20 miles
June Cycling Total: 82.60 miles

To be on Target =  1006 miles for the year so far!

Actual Mileage Achieved to date:


3 sports (Run, Walk & Cycle) =  1198.60 miles    =  813.4 Miles Remaining
2 sports (Run & Walk)  = 962.70    = 1049.30 Miles Remaining
Just Running =  567.20 miles  = 1444.80  Miles Remaining    

          July Running and Walking Goal - 175 miles!

I will need lots of encouragement to keep going with this challenge!  



I have been taking stock of my forthcoming goals, the first running event rapidly approaching is Fleetwood Half Marathon in August. I have set myself a goal to achieve a PB at this distance -in other words to beat 1:57! So I am going to post the time 1:55 as my Half Marathon Goal and hope to gain motivation from eye balling this everyday I log on to my blog! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment