"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Another mad moment!

Monday 20 August 2012

Another mad moment!

On my Marathon training plan for today it stated hill training!  Yikes these always hurt and I have avoided hills since returning from my hols but not tonight!

I ran to my usual hill - conveniently located outside the hospital - and was determined to keep running up and down for the predetermined time, and I did it!  I gritted my teeth and kept on running, I might actually go as far as saying I enjoyed the challenge and I felt like I had achieved something once I had made it home!

You can view my run here! (people probably thought I was an escapee from the hospital!).  I ran up and down the selected hill 5 times plus a hill (up and down!) whilst running there and back!  That makes 7 hills in 57 minutes!



No comments:

Post a Comment