"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Another new challenge!

Monday 12 November 2012

Another new challenge!

For some peculiar reason people keep inviting me to take part in silly challenges and stupidly I keep agreeing to them ... so now I'm doing a 14 day everyday core workout challenge which can be viewed here. if I end up with a body like her's I will be a happy bunny!



30 crunches 
10 push ups 
30 secs plank 
15 secs side plank each side 
15 squats 
30 crunches 
10 push ups 
30 secs plank 
15 secs side plank each side 
15 squats

Do not break for longer than 30 seconds between exercises!

Day one done and dusted, followed by 30 minutes run on my treadmill! The only bit I really struggled with was the push ups! I must be a weakling - I had to make them easier by having knees on floor! Maybe in 2 weeks time I will be able to do the full version!! 

Bring on Day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment