"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Christmas has been and gone!

Saturday 29 December 2012

Christmas has been and gone!

Christmas is over for another year ... all that build up and excitement and then bang its gone!


Hey Ho! I have managed to keep exercising over the festive period (determined to get my 2012 miles in!) and even braved the scales today for the first time. I was delighted to have only put on a pound as I feel about a stone heavier!



The Turbo Trainer I got for Christmas (Not the bike!)
For Christmas I got a turbo trainer - so no excuses not to get some cycle training in now! I got a training "Spinervals on the Road DVD" which takes you out on the road with a real trainer.  Its quite good as he tells you what gear to be in and cadence and speed to keep at - the only problem being it is set in America so we are cycling down the wrong side of the road!!!  I have managed to maintain the cadence he tells me to keep but the speed is another problem!  I can't seem to get anywhere near the speed he says - maybe I'm in the wrong gear as I do get confused easily!

3 days of 2012 left - how many miles can I achieve?


No comments:

Post a Comment