"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Life's on the up ...

Friday 15 February 2013

Life's on the up ...

For the first time in over a month I'm starting to feel a little positiveness creeping in!!! After visiting the sports physio yesterday I got up this morning and for the first time since my injury I had NO PAIN!!!! 

I went for a 1.5 mile walk with the dog and I expected it to start bothering me by the time I got back but lo and behold it didn't!!!

It only started aching slightly after I had stood ironing this afternoon - moral of the story is obviously don't iron - I can cope with that!!!  

Anyhow, I haven't been able to stand on my tip toes at all since the injury and this is one of the exercises I was given by the hospital to try daily ... today ... straight up there on my toes ... no bother!!!

Sooooo excited ... could I be on the road to recovery?! That man must have magic healing hands!!!

I'm not sure whether it's the "magic tape" giving it support and that's why I am not feeling any pain or whether he has tweaked the thing I managed to untweak back in place!!!  

Although he said yesterday he couldn't see me running for another 3 weeks or so he suggested aqua running to me.  I will give anything a go in the name of fitness so I set about on an internet search for a aqua running belt and came up with one here.  I hope it arrives soon so I can go to my local pool and look a complete fool, I'm not proud!



No comments:

Post a Comment