"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: DEPRESSION...

Saturday 30 March 2013

DEPRESSION...

I know I shouldn't stress about it but I can't help it!  

Living in the Moment Cartoon Today I will live in the moment. Unless the moment is unpleasant, in which case I will eat a cookie.I forgot to do my weigh in yesterday so today was the day and I wish I had forgotten!  Everything has gone up - weight as well as every body measurement.  Middle age spread has obviously caught up with me and I am going to slowly expand until I explode.  The extra weight will be what's making it such hard work to run. I need to get back down to my "racing weight" to make running easier as well as for my own mental well-being and self image. People say I don't look like I have put on weight but I KNOW they are being polite.  None are my clothes comfortably fit me anymore and just by looking in the mirror I can SEE every pound I have put on.  Someone even said I was "looking butch" in a recent photo - now that says it all doesn't it? All i want is to feel fit and healthy and to be able to fit into my jeans without the disgusting muffin top I currently have.  I will NOT give in and buy bigger jeans.  

I have been eating to help me through tricky times. I NEED to STOP and get a grip.  The more I eat, the fatter I get, the fatter I get the unhappier I am.  A vicious circle. I thought blogging about my battle with the biscuit tin would help me, but evidently it hasn't. 



No comments:

Post a Comment