"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: I will not despair but ...

Friday 22 March 2013

I will not despair but ...

when I stepped on the scales this morning the numbers moved in the wrong direction and I am back to square one!  ARGHHHHHH!  

However, when I analyse the week I have had it really doesn't suprise me since I have eaten more than my body weight in cake, biscuits and junk washed down by copious amounts of the alcoholic stuff.  I had been hoping the increase in exercise would counteract this but evidently not! I could try and blame dodgy scales, hormones, fluid retension, lack of sleep blar blar blar for putting on weight but I won't because I know it's all due to pigerism! 

Oh well, so I have fallen off the wagon, I am going to pick myself up, dust myself down and get back on it!  This week I am going to try a different tack and keep a food and drink diary and hopefully shame myself into healthy living! I will leave blogging my food diary until I REALLY need to shame myself into healthy eating!


However, on a positive note the scales may have gone up but the numbers on the tape measure have mericulously come down!  I have lost half an inch off my waist, half an inch off my hips and half an inch off my thighs so the exercise is obviously doing some good!


It has been bitterly cold here today with horrendous winds. It has snowed all day but it has been that unpleasant "wet snow" which doesn't stick! However, after spending 2 playground duties and a dog walk outside I decided I had had enough of being cold and opted out of an outside run! Instead I managed a very short effort on the Treadmill, a pathetic 1.88 miles to go with the 0.81 dog walk miles. I decided to have an easy night in the hope that the weather will be better tomorrow and I can get outside for a proper run! After enduring my dreadmill session I did my Physio exercises too. 




Only 23 days to go until ...



Post injury miles and inch/weight loss since 9th March!

Running:  20.73 Miles
Walking:  22.37 Miles
Cycling:  27.87 Miles
Cross Trainer: 0.90 Miles
Rowing: 1.24 Miles
Swimming:
Pilate's total Time: 2 hours
Core Strength Total Time: 1 hour 36 minutes 34 seconds


Weight loss: 0 / 8 pounds
Hips: 0.5 inches
Waist: 1.5 inches
Thighs: 0.5 inches




No comments:

Post a Comment