"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: TOMORROW is the day!

Friday 1 March 2013

TOMORROW is the day!

Well it's the first of March and I spend the entire month of February doing absolutely nothing!  

Only one more day to go until I can go for my first little run since becoming injured!!!  I am so excited I could pi** glitter and poo rainbows!!!  Whoooo hooooo!

I was beginning to stress yesterday as my ankle seemed to be particularly sore so I rang my savior (physio) and asked him for advise!  He said to keep icing it and to keep up with the exercises prescribed and as long as its not swollen tomorrow I can still run!!!!


Well with my enforced no running period I have put on 4.2 pounds in weight, my body fat has increased by 2% and the most shocking one is my resting heart rate has gone up by 15 BPM!!! 

What I don't understand is I thought your resting heart rate increasing was a sign of over-training and I have sat on my backside for weeks so how does that work?!!!

 I run to eat and drink in excess, and enjoy all three!!  I can't wait to get my miles back up and my weight back down!!

More miles means more wine!


No comments:

Post a Comment