"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Blonde Moment or Senior Moment?!

Friday 26 April 2013

Blonde Moment or Senior Moment?!

                              OR





                        ?
 
OMG I have been so lucky on 2 fronts! 


1.  I am lucky that the swimming technique course I booked was cancelled for Saturday.

2.  I am lucky I was checking the race start time for the Wray scarecrow 10K race I am running on Sunday!


Why?


... because it's NOT on Sunday ... it's on Saturday! YIKES! 


How did I manage to get that so wrong? As most races are on a Sunday I think I must have just assumed!  A lesson learnt for the future! 


If I hadn't checked I could have been running around the scarecrows on my own on Sunday! If the swimming hadn't been cancelled I would have had the dilemma of which to do!



I have had to cancel a run I was supposed to be doing with my friend Vicky this evening as I need to save my ankle for tomorrow AND I am going out tonight to a pie and pea quiz night, so instead of washing my pie down with copious amounts of alcohol I will have to be a little more disciplined! 


Eeeeeeee the things I do for running! 



It's still too soon after coming back to running to hope for a 10K PB tomorrow but I'm hoping to see some improvement in my pace from my last couple of races!




No comments:

Post a Comment