"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Week 10 already!

Monday 24 June 2013

Week 10 already!

I seem to becoming quite an expert with the fastest finger as for the 5th week I got into the Tri Club Swimming Training Session!

I am under no illusion that it is only because all the "expert" swimmers are out and about swimming in the Lakes and come  the Winter and dark nights I will be shunted out again in favour of giving them a place!  If this does happen I will be incredibly annoyed to have supported the group through the lean summer days whilst the others don't think twice about defecting!  But Hey Ho I will enjoy it whilst it lasts and fingers crossed that I will continue to get a place even in the winter - we will have to wait and see.

Anyhow, I really enjoyed the session and managed 1450 Metres made up of various swimming drills and different speed workouts!

I'm really keen to book another triathlon but I'm just not sure whether I should wait until next year when I may be a more confident swimmer! 

Watch this space!

In the meantime, it's back to running tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment