"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: I did it again!!!

Wednesday 10 July 2013

I did it again!!!

I set my alarm clock for 6am (and not 7.15 as in the picture!) yet again this morning for an early morning run - and actually did it for the second day in a row! 

The run on the plan was for a 1 hour easy run so I set off dead on 6am with a route in mind. 

It was a much cooler morning than yesterday and cloudy but lovely conditions to run in. 


I headed off out into the country and I was all alone!  I felt a little vulnerable as it was so quiet - just cows and sheep mooing and bleating good morning to me on my way past! 

I only passed one man walking his dog the entire time - not a single car or cyclist! Very weird!

Anyhow I managed 6.23 miles in just under an hour - 59 minutes and 44 seconds to be precise! The run can be viewed here! 

Tomorrow is a swimming night so I get to have a lie in to my normal 7 o clock get up time! This is rather fortuitous as I am off out tonight for a meal and a few drinks to celebrate my husbands birthday so the extra hour in bed will be much needed!



No comments:

Post a Comment