"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Another run done!

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Another run done!

Tonight I managed another run without too much leg trouble!  I tried some interval runs with 3 minutes fast (well normal pre-injury pace!) and 3 minutes slower so as not to do too much too soon! I managed about 3.5 miles and I am slowly getting some strength back in my legs!  I am feeling more confident about running the Cumbrian Run (half marathon) a week on Sunday!  I know I won't be fast at least I feel I will finish it! 


I am definitely not doing York marathon now!  I really won't manage it on so little training! 

Now I need to decide whether to go for another marathon next year or forget the idea completely and stick with shorter runs! I suppose a lot rests on whether I get a ballot place in the London Marathon! Not long until D-day now!

Last night I went to the Tri club training session where we did quite a bit of speed work!  I quite enjoyed this although I really don't have much speed - slow and stop are my 2 speeds at the moment!! If I perservere I might get faster - one day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment