"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Week 10 and the energy levels are low!

Monday 20 January 2014

Week 10 and the energy levels are low!

Week 10 marks the half way point in my marathon training plan and I am feeling particularly exhausted!

I don't think my body can cope with partying hard AND marathon training!

Tonight was cross training at the Tri Club Swimming session!  






I wasn't very enthusiastic about going as all I wanted to do was curl up and go to sleep, but after booking my place I didn't have an option!


However once I got there and jumped into the cold water it had an immediate wake up effect!

There were lots of drills and technique training tonight which I find hard but managed 60 lengths or 1500 metres or 0.93 miles.

Back to running tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment