"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Recovery run in order!

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Recovery run in order!

Being a Tuesday it's usually Tri Club running training night but after the 20 miler on Sunday and swimming last night I decided my legs couldn't cope with hill training or speed training or even any drills so I opted to go for a recovery run on my own instead!

With less than 3 weeks to go I really don't want to risk any injuries now, so with my sensible head on I hit the tarmac for a comfortable 5 miles!

Luckily the torrential rain we have experienced all day had died down to a very light drizzle.  It was dark so I couldn't look at my Garmin and just ran what I thought was a comfortable marathon pace.

I really enjoyed it and the legs didn't seem to object at all!

I ran 5.2 miles at an average pace of 9:04 minute miles.

I have even got around to blogging about Trimpell 20 which you can read here!

No comments:

Post a Comment