"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Yoga - It's a Miracle!

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Yoga - It's a Miracle!

I wasn't very pleased when I woke up this morning and my back was still very painful after last night's run!

I dosed up on painkillers and made it through the working day.

I had planned a short run tonight before Yoga but there was no way my back would tolerate it so I gave it a miss.

I was in 2 minds about going to yoga.  I thought it would be a kill or cure scenario!

I decided to go but chatted to my teacher at the start explaining to her what I had done.  She was very good throughout the class giving me easier alternatives for each pose so as not to put any pressure on my back!

However, after an hour and a half of yoga my back felt near normal again!

It's wonderful!

My new strap for my goggles came today so tomorrow I can hit the pool again!  Here's hoping for a better session than the last one!

I was very impressed that I even managed to fit it myself too!




No comments:

Post a Comment