"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Drills 'N' Hills!

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Drills 'N' Hills!

Tonight it was raining ... tonight it was cold ... tonight it was dark ... but I had agreed to go to the Tri Club running session and there was no getting out of it...Arghhhhh!

However, once I got over the thought of it and got out there wrapped up in my jacket and gloves (for the first time this year) I really enjoyed myself!

We started off with a warm up jog before doing some technique drills and then went on to some hill repeats.  It's a while since I have made myself do hill repeats and despite it feeling like my lungs were going to explode I really enjoyed the challenge!

Then on the first descent I was taken totally by surprise by a photographer who popped out of nowhere!  Apparently he was taking some photographs for some promotional material for the Tri Club.  He kept making us go back up the hill to get more shots! Eventually after 4.6 miles he was happy with his lot!

This is one of the photo's taken which I am quite happy with as I look like a proper runner with both feet off the ground!












No comments:

Post a Comment