"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Holidays are over!

Monday 3 November 2014

Holidays are over!

Today I was back at work after the half term holidays and back to routine!

With no training plan to follow I need to sort out some sort of routine.  My goal for the Winter is to try and dedicate equal time to swimming, cycling and running so that come the Summer I hope to be fairly fit in all disciplines ready to smash the Triathlons planned!

This evening I went to the Tri Club Swim Training session and the focus was on speed intervals!  Whether it's swimming or running I'm really no good at speed, but I must persevere and one day I might just surprise myself and everyone else around!

We started off the session with drills - another thing I am particularly bad at but if I can nail the drills my swimming WILL improve!

It was a tiring session and I was disappointed to see that I had done less than a mile in total - it felt far further!  I had swum 1475 metres or 0.92 mile!

Long way to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment